We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal transaction requirements, and coordinate schedules for property tours and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all print and digital marketing materials. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and strong attention to detail. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$15 - $17 hourly
About Houlihan Lawrence
For 130 years, our team of real estate experts has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs. We have the largest regional and global network with long-standing international connections and partners in 65 countries.