Special Properties Real Estate Services
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, Saturday Office Administrator to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Oversee listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer and agent inquiries
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and agents
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Manage key pick-up and drop-off
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$12 / hour
About Special Properties Real Estate Services
Special Properties Real Estate Services is an exclusive affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate is the fastest growing company in Hudson County.