Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
We’re searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking laundry attendant committed to providing our guests with an exceptional stay at our hotel. Our laundry attendants perform a variety of tasks such as washing, ironing, pressing, and folding linens and should be comfortable talking with guests and making them feel at ease. Ideally, you have experience with industrial washing products and the capacity to lift 20 pounds or more regularly. If you’re friendly, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, apply now!
- Place all laundry in the washer and add the cleaning agents as directed
- Inspect all linens to identify stains and remove stains with appropriate cleaning products and techniques
- Dry clothing and linens after each wash cycle according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Check that all cleaning supplies are stocked and notify the general manager if any are running low
- Verify that all laundry equipment is in good working order and alert the facilities manager of any repair needs
- At least 1 year of experience as a laundry attendant, housekeeper or similar role preferred
- Graduated high school, received GED or equivalent
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a consistent basis
- Strong knowledge of commercial cleaning techniques and products
About Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.