Woodson YMCA, Inc.
The Week Day Opener is responsible for opening the Aspirus Branch in Weston safely and properly so that other staff and members can utilize the facility on the week days. The Week Day Opener is also expected to create a welcoming experience for all members and guests in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Aspirus Branch facility
- Effectively unlock and prepare all program areas
- Be familiar with YMCA policies and procedures
- Help to maintain a clean, attractive, and well-organized facility
- Be prompt for scheduled shifts
- Be familiar with building safety procedures
- Must be proficient in the use of DAXKO computer processes for selling membership, program registrations, camp registrations and sales
- Must have a strong knowledge of all membership types, programs and policies and process all sales with accuracy and efficiency
- Effectively manage all incoming telephone calls, which includes proper greetings, routing and paging
- Be familiar with program brochure, newsletters, camp brochures and all other program details and YMCA policies and procedures
- Safeguard the Welcome Center desks, cash drawer and safe at all times. Accurately account for all money received during shift and in deposit safe
- Must attend mandatory staff meetings
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the Associate Executive Director
- Minimum age of 16
- Must have reliable transportation
- Live out our core values of honesty, responsibility, caring, and respect
$10.25 per hour
About Woodson YMCA, Inc.
The Woodson YMCA is an engine of transformation in our community. Our programs, services and initiatives: enable kids to realize their potential, prepare teens for leadership, offer ways for families to have fun together, empower people to be healthier in spirit, mind and body, welcome and embrace newcomers and help foster a service ethic. We instill our core values of Caring, Honesty, Responsibility and Respect throughout our Y programs.
People come to the Y to learn, have fun and get fit. But they soon discover skills, confidence, a sense of well-being and a connection to the world around them. You can find a gym, swimming pool or a treadmill in lots of places but it is our cause that makes the Y different. After serving our community for 127 years, just think of all those lives we have shaped and the future we have changed for the better. We really do strengthen the foundation of our community.