Chantel Ray Real Estate
The Web Programmer has ownership of Chantel Ray Real Estate’s web presence including but not limited to website look, function, and performance.
They assist with all web-based functions in the company including, but not limited to: external and internal web presence, online web-based tools like Salesforce, and assists the organization with general technology needs.
The Programmer position codes, tests, debugs, documents, and installs both new programs/technologies and changes to existing programs/technologies of a complex nature with assistance of higher level personnel in order to provide quality IT services to user departments.
Provides implementation services to an applications group for special assignments, working individually or within a project team. Designs programs/technologies under the direction of supervisor.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes structured application/interface code from specifications conforming to established methodology and standards.
- Conducts unit tests of either new or modified applications.
- Participates in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
- Writes or revises program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in accordance with standards.
- Complete technical training and company orientation as required to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge.
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Organizational Agility
- Takes Constructive Feedback
- Customer Centric
- The knowledge and skills required for this position are typically acquired in 1 to 3 years of experience in work experience or advanced training.
- Technical or on-the-job training in programming and hardware installation and maintenance is also required for the Web Programmer to work along with the staff in the effective development of the information systems.
- Frequent reading of periodicals and other literature on the state-of-the-art, data processing as well as attendance at vendor-sponsored and other seminars is required in order to maintain the level of familiarity with the subject matter required to fill this position.
- Advanced training through technical institutions and/or colleges is also necessary to maintain skills to develop the systems necessary for the company's success.
- The ability and skill to program and setup and manage hardware is necessary for a department of this size. Technical skills play a large role in this position.
- Extensive experience in bringing various enterprise-level data sources together and building business intelligence data-systems is required.
- 2 + years of Salesforce Experience
- An interest in learning basic real estate practice.
- Strong attention to detail and process management skills.
- 5+ years of experience with the above-mentioned skills
- College Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
$60,000 to $80,000
About Chantel Ray Real Estate
At Chantel Ray Real Estate we want to change the way real estate is done in our country. It’s kind of like Apple wanting to change technology. At other big companies - they call themselves “franchises” but they are truly just brands. At Chantel Ray Real Estate, we are different. Our vision is to be the only TRUE real estate franchise that provides an EXCELLENT and CONSISTENT customer experience 100% of the time.