Market 8 is looking for a talented Junior Web Developer that approaches website development from a solutions's perspective: considering the end user experience as well as from the back-end usability and flexibility. Attention to detail, and eye for design, and creation of efficient code are very key to keep websites in great shape, and in harmony with the CMS systems we use (mostly HubSpot & Wordpress).
Responsibilities will include working with creative and technical teams to bring to life innovative sites and web applications. Great communication, attention to detail, and desire to grow and learn new disciplines are key to the role.
- Work under the direction of a Project Manager and Senior Developer to execute client and internal Code 8 projects.
- Translate designs into clean, efficient code in the HubSpot CMS or WordPress.
- Be responsible for the integrity of the websites developed, both visually, development schema, and SEO-wise.
- Communicate continually with the Senior team to understand the requirements of a project and to make sure that the work done meets such requirements.
- Craft and fine-tune the UX of websites that you develop; make decisions on the fly to make the UX better.
- Check your work and make it work across platforms and devices using cross-compatibility tools.
- The ability to hand code standards compliant semantic XHTML websites from PSD's
- Comfortable of using: Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS, HubSpot is a plus.
- Experience with PHP & MySQL
- Understanding of Mobile First Responsive design concepts.
- Understanding of page speed optimization best practices
- Understanding of Websites Cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge about on-page SEO
- Obsessive about interaction design and attention to detail
- Minimum 1 year designing and developing websites.
$25,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. Market 8 offers consulting, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling SaaS:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Improve close rates - Sell more software by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy.
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, through cost-effective channels.
Dozens of B2B SAAS firms, from high-growth SAAS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR and lower their Customer Acquisition Cost with the help of Market 8. Market 8 clients range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprise clients.