As a Web Design / Wordpress Specialist, you will have a performance-first approach to developing and implementing strategies that increase the company’s search engine results ranking and organic conversions. You are passionate about SEO and the champion across the organization, enabling a common vision of SEO. You will also have the skills to execute web and print design assets as needed in support of the marketing and sales teams. You are a natural collaborator and strong communicator, finding ways to educate and align teams to commit to and execute SEO projects.
- Own the SEO strategy, identifying both short- and long-term growth opportunities, prioritizing, and working alongside multiple stakeholders to build a roadmap to support Riverstone’s organic growth goals
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Establish reports and monitor daily metrics to understand SEO performance and track, report, and analyze website analytics initiatives and campaigns
- Work cross-functionally within the marketing team to communicate, collaborate and achieve SEO goals
- Identify innovative areas for on-page optimization such as Load Time, HTML Structure, and Internal linking to maximize exposure of Riverstone content through search
- Develop and implement link-building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Identify and execute strategies to improve conversion rates
- Generate graphic assets, production files, collateral grids for digital, web, mobile and print creative
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Highly analytical and capable of extracting business insights from data
- A strong planner with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills
- Strong data analysis background with a passion for continuously improving processes
- Able to present insights and recommendations to executive stakeholders
- Capable of working independently or collaborating with teammates or as part of a team to execute and deliver on all commitments while also adhering to rigorous deadlines
$36,000 - $57,000 yearly
About Riverstone Technology
Riverstone Technology is an IT products and services firm that provides Expert-Level Third Party Data Center Solutions across the globe. We provide businesses with options to lower their IT Infrastructure costs and ultimately increasing their return on investment on their Data Center equipment. Our support services are considered to be the very best in the market with the very best technical resources to solve the most complex issues that are presented to a business's data center infrastructure.
Our company culture is a "work hard / play hard" type of environment. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our team based on that philosophy.
We put our team members first. We take great pride in our team members and invest heavily in them to ensure each member is successful. We strive to hire the very best top performers in the market because we know the only way to build a successful organization is to start with the best team.