Northwestern Mutual - Dallas
Financial Advisors are Entrepreneurs – If you’re a regular person this opportunity is not for you.
As human beings, we all are created with different natures, passions, and skills. In addition to that, we all learn and experience a different phase of life that is unique to us, allowing us to form characteristics and qualities of who we are and what we want to be.
Advisors are multiverse, multi-talented and diverse people. An Advisor needs certain qualities in order to be successful. Do you have what it takes?
- Passion and motivation is the most successful trait of an Advisor. Loving your work is the most important thing. A successful Advisor always loves their work genuinely and is always willing to put those extra hours and efforts to make the business succeed
- Risk-takers - taking risks in a business is part of the game, however, taking calculated risks brings about positive outcomes, most of the time
- Self-confidence - a successful Advisor must pose a strong sense of self-confidence and healthy opinions of their skill and abilities. They must have the confidence and belief in themselves to achieve the desired objectives. They should strongly believe that they can beat anyone in this field. They are responsible for their own success. Therefore, must have the confidence to promote themselves and their business on a continuing basis. Their personality is assertive and strong
- Spot solutions, not problems - Advisors are never put off or scared by the obstacles faced in a venture, even ones that seem insurmountable. A true Advisor looks for ways to make ideas work while regular people try to focus on the problem. If an Advisor faces any sort of obstacle, they try to realize the problem and seek a way to overcome it. On the other hand, regular people see the problem as an excuse to give up
- Good human relation ability - Advisors must have the ability to maintain and establish good relationships with their clients and people involved relating to your business to run effectively and efficiently. It is very important to build a good rapport with your clients. Maintaining good human relationships is very essential in order to succeed. Emotional stability, tactfulness, and warm human relations are some of the most important qualities and requirements to succeed as an Advisor
- Goal-oriented - Advisors are always goal-oriented. Advisors love to set their goals and put their efforts to achieve those goals. They are always determined to succeed and would remove any hindrances that may stand in their way. They also tend to be strategic in their game plans and have a clear vision or idea of what exactly they want to achieve and how to achieve it
- Determination and Grit - Advisors are not scared by their defeats or lose hope by their defeats. They look at defeat as an opportunity for success. They are very much determined to make their endeavors succeed. They will keep on trying until they succeed. They are highly determined and do not believe in the term “impossible"
- Hard work - It is the most important trait and a completely pivotal ingredient to true success. In order to achieve the goal, the Advisor has to put a lot of effort and hard work to realize their dream. There are no shortcuts to success. Hard work and dedication can take the Advisor to the place where they want to reach and would be able to realize the dream
- Bachelor's degree or graduation from a two-year college program in a related discipline is preferred but not required
$113,500 at plan earnings
About Northwestern Mutual - Dallas
Our business is about helping people succeed, and that starts with putting people first – our clients, employees, and financial professionals. We’re passionate about helping people build brighter futures and believe the best way to do that is by building strong, long-term relationships; finding out what matters most to people; and providing the financial guidance, tools, and solutions they need to succeed.