At Equitable Advisors, your next chapter can start today. In the current economy, stability and financial freedom are two important factors that job seekers look for when searching for their ideal career. Knowing that many hard-working and achievement-driven individuals have found that the Financial Professional opportunity with Equitable Advisors provides them with a rewarding career, not just a job. Our Financial Professionals help their clients with everything from paying for education to saving for retirement and assisting them in planning for their financial futures.
As an Equitable Advisors’ Financial Professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- Extensive training, support, and hands-on management
- Advancement/management opportunities
- Equitable Advisors’ Financial Professionals enjoy the flexibility of a work-life balance, a compensation structure they control, and unlimited opportunities to help clients work towards building their financial futures. Our personalized comprehensive training program is designed for individuals who may not have prior experience in finance. Our training program is designed to meet you where you are, providing you with the skills and tools you need. You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training.
Requirements for the Financial Professional position include:
- A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus
- If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under our sponsorship: state life and health licenses, FINRA, Series 7 and 66 registrations
- Results-driven, highly motivated, ambitious self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic, and the desire to help others to plan for and protect their financial futures
- A team player and excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Ability to draw upon past experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long term relationships
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- MBA. JD, CFP©, CPA ChFC, a plus
$65,000 - $100,000
About Equitable Advisors
- Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@equitable.com.
GE-3085723 (06/20) (Exp.06/22)
Please visit us at (www.Equitable.com)