For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around South Bend, Indiana and today, we’re here to hire a smart, humble, energetic, and experienced Water Restoration Technician.
I won't lie to you - this job is messy. It’s challenging and tiring sometimes, and it’s rewarding every single day. If you’ve got what it takes to be a First Responder and you want to advance your career at a caring and growing Indiana restoration company, please apply now.
Our Team’s Top 10 Favorite Benefits and Perks:
- We pay well right from the start: $14-18 per hour (depending on experience).
- We offer useful group benefit plans - medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401k.
- We host company-wide events year-round, such as our “Relax at the Lake Day,” the company picnic, and you can learn new skills during our Lunch and Learn workshops.
- We recognize excellent work and reward our people in meaningful ways.
- We give you paid time off (PTO) from work and company paid holidays.
- We recognize the work can be taxing, so we provide mental health resources to help cope and overcome difficult workdays.
- Your work makes a big difference in countless lives, and the community appreciates the job you do every single day.
- We provide opportunities for pay raises, promotions, mentorship, cross-training, and career progression.
- We’re a growing and thriving business that is dedicated to hiring the best people for us and our clients, not the best-looking resume.
- We practice open and transparent communication with each other, and we’re all dedicated to making this a fun and friendly place to work.
We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that hires fair and square and is dedicated to maintaining work environments that are harassment and discrimination-free. If you want a job at a growing organization your mother would be proud to see you working at, apply now, then learn more about us at www.monroerestoration.com.
Your Main Duties:
- Water Restoration / Mitigation Services / Customer Service / Property Damage Evaluation and Repairs
- You arrive at the office each workday and get supplies ready for upcoming appointments.
- You perform mitigation services, evaluate the extent of water damage, and determine repairable and un-repairable areas.
- You take photos for damage loss reports and operate dryers, dehumidifiers, and industrial fans. You tear out, clean and sanitize carpets, and you remove trapped and standing water in flooded areas.
- You ensure the work vehicle you travel in stays stocked and clean.
- You establish a good rapport with co-workers, and you provide excellent service to clients.
- After training, you join our elite team of on-call service professionals on a rotating basis. (Don’t worry, we take turns being on call and you’ll receive extra pay.)
What Makes a Great Water Tech?
- You can work a flexible schedule and be part of our rotating on-call team (eventually).
- You have stamina and don’t mind physical labor.
- You have a good driving record, a high school diploma (or equivalent) and you can pass a background check, felony-free.
- You’re likely a solid match if you’ve worked in any of the following jobs before (or ones similar): water technician, remediation, demolition, restoration, construction, paramedic, police officer, customer service rep, warehouse labor, or a site superintendent.
$14 - $18 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you’ll gain a career opportunity at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, give great pay and benefits and are dedicated to building a thriving team atmosphere.