Water Restoration Technician- First Shift
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around South Bend, Indiana. We are looking to hire smart, humble, energetic, and experienced Water Restoration Technicians.
Let’s be honest - this job is messy. It is challenging and tiring sometimes, but it is rewarding every single day. If you have got what it takes to be a First Responder and you want to advance your career at a caring and growing Indiana restoration company. You will join our elite team of on-call service professionals on a rotating basis (Don’t worry, we take turns being on call and you’ll receive extra pay).
Our Team’s Top 10 Favorite Reasons to become part of the Monroe Family:
- We offer useful group benefit plans - medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401k.
- We believe in the continuous development and growth of all stakeholders.
- We host company-wide events year-round, such as our “Relax at the Lake Day,” the company picnic, and you can learn new skills during our Lunch and Learn workshops.
- We recognize excellent work and reward our people in meaningful ways.
- We give you paid time off (PTO) from work and company paid holidays.
- We recognize the work can be taxing, so we provide mental health resources to help cope and overcome difficult workdays.
- Your work makes a big difference in countless lives, and the community appreciates the job you do every single day.
- We provide opportunities for pay raises, promotions, mentorship, cross-training, and career progression.
- We practice open and transparent communication with each other, and we’re all dedicated to making this a fun and friendly place to work.
Water Restoration / Mitigation Services / Customer Service / Property Damage Evaluation and Repairs
- You are Systemic when it comes to established protocols and standards.
- You Engage the work environment in a consistent way.
- You are very Responsible for the way problems are approached and decisions are made.
- You interact with people and share opinions in a Charming manner.
- You arrive at the office each workday and get supplies ready for upcoming appointments
- You perform mitigation services, evaluate the extent of water damage, and determine repairable and unrepairable areas.
- You take photos for damage loss reports and operate dryers, dehumidifiers, and industrial fans.
- You tear out, clean, and sanitize carpets, and you remove trapped and standing water in flooded areas.
- You ensure the work vehicle you travel in stays stocked and clean.
- You establish a good rapport with co-workers, and you provide excellent service to clients.
COVID-19 considerations: We provide PPE and take extra care and precautions while on the job.
- Good communicator and follows instruction/direction diligently
- You can work a flexible schedule
- You have stamina and do not mind physical labor
- You have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- You have a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- You can pass a background check, felony-free
- You are likely a solid match if you have work experience in one of the following jobs: water technician, remediation, demolition, restoration, construction, facilities maintenance, or laborer
$15 - $18 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you’ll gain a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, give great pay and benefits and are dedicated to building a thriving team atmosphere.