Monroe Restoration in South Bend is immediately hiring resilient and dedicated Water Restoration Technicians to help us meet the increasing demand for our services. Every single day, our team answers call from people in crisis and help them rebuild and restore their properties and homes after a tragedy occurs. We provide the opportunity to advance your career, cross-train and be a part of a dynamic, ever-improving team and culture. Send us your resume today!
I Took the Words Right Outta the Employee's Mouth.
- "Fun and inspiring work atmosphere. The company owner actively participates in our daily activities. Managers are understanding, accommodating and my training was thorough and effective."
- "I got to witness 1st hand miracles! People are kind-hearted and ready to help anytime."
- "What sets them apart is the amount of heart, passion, and dedication the staff has for being available and helping others.
- We help pay for your medical plan and offer affordable dental, vision, and short-term disability plans
- We provide mental health resources and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- We offer career advancement opportunities
- We allow you to cross-train with other departments
- We give you paid time off (PTO) from work and company paid holiday
- We give recognition and rewards to top performers in diverse ways
- You go home every day knowing your work made a positive difference
- We provide you with access to a 401k retirement plan
- You're invited to our company-wide events such as Lake Day and our company-wide picnics
- Water restoration/mitigation services/customer service/property damage evaluation and repairs
- You are systemic when it comes to established protocols and standards
- You engage the work environment in a consistent way
- You are very responsible for the way problems are approached and decisions are made
- You interact with people and share opinions in a charming manner
- You arrive at the office each workday and get supplies ready for upcoming appointments
- You perform mitigation services, evaluate the extent of water damage, and determine repairable and unrepairable areas
- You take photos for damage loss reports and operate dryers, dehumidifiers, and industrial fans
- You tear out, clean, and sanitize carpets, and you remove trapped and standing water in flooded areas
- You ensure the work vehicle you travel in stays stocked and clean
- You establish a good rapport with co-workers, and you provide excellent service to clients
- Good communicator and follows instructions/directions diligently
- You can work a flexible schedule
- You have stamina and do not mind physical labor
- You have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- You have a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- You can pass a background check, felony-free
- You are likely a solid match if you have work experience in one of the following jobs: water technician, remediation, demolition, restoration, construction, facilities maintenance, or laborer
$18 - $21 hourly
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you’ll gain a career at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, give great pay and benefits, and are dedicated to building a thriving team atmosphere.