Concraft is seeking General Labor Technicians to train in the water, fire, and mold departments of our restoration division. This position has great growth potential within the company. We can train you for this career path and beyond.
Join our team and Positively Impact Lives every day!
- Hourly wages, over time, and emergency bonus for after-hours/On-Call
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Medical, Dental and AFLAC
- Paid training for certifications
- 401K match
- Tool and phone allowance
- Referral Program
- Incentive Bonus
- Respond to various emergency services such as water, fire, and mold
- Support the construction department
- Maintain vehicles to be clean, organized, stocked with equipment and supplies
- Perform daily monitoring and tasks on assigned water jobs to residential and/or commercial customers
- Provide excellent customer service and communication
- Participate in a rotational schedule for On-Call 24/7 and go above and beyond when needed
- Live Concraft's Core Values
- Trustworthy - Be consistently dependable
- Empathy - Show people we care; be humble and kind
- Always - Communicate, listen, and look for ways to improve
- Make It Happen - Go above and beyond
- Effective written and oral communication
- Lift and carry 50 pounds or more
- Must have a valid driver's license to drive company vehicle's
- IICRC Certification a plus
- Utilize hand/ power tools and equipment
We are a drug-free company.
$16 - $19 hourly
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family ... and the potential of Being of Service together to our Clients and each other.