We are looking for a Technician apprentice. We will train you to work on remediation projects such as water and flood events, biohazard, mold, and fire. You do not have to have prior experience but construction skills are a plus. Mammoth Restoration offers 24/7 emergency service.
- Communicate issues to Mitigation Managers in a clear and concise way
- Perform demolition as needed
- Work with laborers to show them the processes of renovating and the skills required to renovate
- Devise solutions to unexpected problems on the fly
- Interact with homeowners, insurance agents, and clients in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Be on the on-call rotating schedule
- Valid Drivers license
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Clear background checks required by insurance companies
- Tasks are to be carried out with minor supervision
- Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure and deadlines
- Represent the company in a professional and respectable manner
$16 - $20 hourly plus bonus and overtime
About Mammoth Restoration
Mammoth Restoration and Construction works mainly on residential and some commercial projects. We are a growing company that needs more employees to complete our backlog of contracts. Please reach out if you are interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and time off. We look forward to you to join our family!