We are looking for a talented Warranty Specialist to join our growing team in Hancock County! This position is responsible for managing, coordinating, and supervising all aspects of work completing on a home after closing. If you love construction and enjoy meeting with customers and resolving issues, we encourage you to apply!
- Review all incoming warranty claims from homeowners and determine if the claim is a valid warranty issue
- Manage the completion of any pre-closing items and Post-Closing 60-Day Lists
- Schedule and supervise subcontractor work for all pre-closing items, warranty items, and 60-Day List items
- Communicate with customer on all aspects of pre-closing, warranty, and 60-Day List work, including coverage, scheduling, and completion
- Coordinate 1-Year Drywall Touchup with customer and subcontractors
- Assist Project Managers as needed, including job site cleanliness and upkeep
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 2-4 years of related experience
- General construction knowledge
- Great customer service skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Functional computer skills in applicable programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
$22 - $25 hourly
About Joyner Homes
Joyner Homes is a growing home builder in Greenfield, Indiana. Building in 7 counties around Central Indiana, we focus on building "Character Rich" homes with features such as built-ins, exposed beams, and cozy spaces that also incorporate "Smart Design" through efficient space planning, modern technology, energy efficiency, and livability.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard Play Hard. We get it done, but we value time and flexibility for family balance.
- Learn Your Story. We are community-engaged with small-town values.
- Do It Better. We are motivated by an underdog mentality and will always continue improving.
- Do It Right. We do what is right with integrity, no matter the cost.