We are looking for a talented Warranty Coordinator to join our growing team in Hancock County! This position is responsible for managing, coordinating, and supervising all aspects of work completed on a home after closing. If you love construction and enjoy meeting with customers and resolving issues, we encourage you to apply!
NOTE: This is a position strongly focused on customer service and administration rather than the performance of construction tasks.
Joyner Homes is a local, growing home builder based in Greenfield, Indiana. Building Smart, Well-Designed, Character Rich Homes is our passion! Our company strives to strengthen family, relationships, and quality of life by providing opportunities to live and work in our local community.
- Document and record all warranty items and progress on an internet-based construction management tool
- Review all incoming warranty claims from homeowners and determine if the claim is a valid warranty issue
- Manage the completion of any pre-closing items and Post-Closing 60-Day Lists
- Schedule and supervise subcontractor work for all pre-closing items, warranty items, and 60-Day List items
- Communicate with customer on all aspects of pre-closing, warranty, and 60-Day List work, including coverage, scheduling, and completion
- Coordinate 1-Year Drywall Touchup with customer and subcontractors
- Assist Project Managers as needed, including job site cleanliness and upkeep
- Uphold the core values of Joyner Homes with customers and subcontractors
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Computer Skills: Must have strong knowledge of basic standard programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Education: 2 Year Technical Degree in a related field, preferred but not required
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience (customer service is a plus!)
- Basic construction knowledge
- Great customer service skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and a team player
$22 - $25 hourly
About Joyner Homes
Joyner Homes is a growing home builder in Greenfield, Indiana. Building in 7 counties around Central Indiana, we focus on building "Character Rich" homes with features such as built-ins, exposed beams, and cozy spaces that also incorporate "Smart Design" through efficient space planning, modern technology, energy efficiency, and livability.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard. Play Hard. We get it done, but we value time and flexibility for family balance.
- Learn Your Story. We are community-engaged with small-town values.
- Do It Better. We are motivated by an underdog mentality and will always continue improving.
- Do It Right. We do what is right with integrity, no matter the cost.