PW Production Services
Looking for upbeat and motivated Tire Handlers that will be responsible for manually loading and / or unloading and stacking tires from containers and trailers onto pallets. Work is fast paced and physically demanding.
Pay is production based meaning you are paid by the number of containers you complete. On average, strong workers make up to $120+ / day based on rate of work.
- Manually stack tires into or onto containers, trailers or pallets.
- Utilize proper tire stacking procedures to ensure tires are stacked in a safe, secure and stable manner.
- Properly sort tires before loading or unloading per paperwork specifications.
- Verify correct and suitable trailers are used per paperwork specifications.
- Pay close attention to detail to ensure accuracy of paperwork and data.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of work area and warehouse.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate uses his / her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, bend, stretch, twist, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Need to be able to speak and hear. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds on a consistent basis
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull or carry objects
- Must be willing to work
- Must have reliable transportation and means of contact
$50+ / container - production based pay
About PW Production Services
We are a third party laborer that partners with warehouses throughout the Charleston area to assist with labor needs as it relates to loading and unloading product.