Atlass Hardware Corp.
Our facility is looking for hardworking warehouse associates to join our growing team and help us get orders out to our customers on time. You’ll be responsible for organizing inventory, preparing orders for shipment, creating customer invoices, inspecting packages for damage, and reporting your findings to the warehouse manager, and keeping the floor clean. The ideal candidate is a capable, reliable professional who enjoys working on their feet and takes pride in their job. If you want flexibility in your workday and this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!
- Get orders ready by pulling items, packaging, and processing them for shipment on schedule
- Look for any damages or defects on products, document your findings, and report them to the warehouse manager
- Receive new inventory and keep it organized
- Write and confirm customer invoices are correct to ensure clients are satisfied with their order
- Ensure the workplace is clean and orderly while complying with all safety regulations
- Candidates with a high school education or GED desired
- Ability to lift 25 pounds or more
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus
- Familiarity with warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks is preferred
- Candidates must have superior time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Capability to lift up to 50lbs
$15 - $18 hourly
About Atlass Hardware Corp.
Atlass Hardware Corp (AHC) is a family-owned business started in 2001. We are a distributor of hollow metal doors, architectural wood doors, finish hardware, washroom accessories, toilet partitions, and specialties (Divisions 8 and 10) for commercial construction projects in South Florida. In addition, Atlass Hardware distributes a comprehensive array of building supplies to commercial projects in the Caribbean. AHC works directly with general contractors, construction managers, architects, designers, and developers. The team members of AHC strive to provide exceptional service and to deliver an unparalleled experience to its customers. AHC provides a customized door, architectural hardware, specialties, and building supplies package that meets the specifications for the project, including the security and life-safety requirements of the jurisdiction.