PW Production Services
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. Under the direction of the Area Manager or General Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and supervising all activities of an assigned work team on a shift basis by directing assigned Associates in the receiving, warehousing and shipping of customer product in a manner consistent with service and cost objectives.
Ultimately, the Warehouse Supervisor should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and increase the company’s overall productivity.
- Supervise and coordinate the most efficient unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product and the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of quality.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Direct the operations of the assigned work team to achieve prescribed objectives.
- Conduct shift meetings.
- Prepare and maintain work records and reports of information such as employee time and wages, daily receipts, or inspection results.
- Conduct staff meetings to relay general information or to address specific topics, such as safety.
- Recruit, source, interview and hire quality employees.
- Other duties as requested.
Tools and Technology Required:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Laptop computers
- HS Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred but not required
- 1+ years supervisory or warehouse experience
About PW Production Services
We are a third party laborer that partners with warehouses throughout the Charleston area to assist with labor needs as it relates to loading and unloading product.