Peak - Columbia Branch
This position closely relates to that of the Warehouse Coordinator to some extent, with a connection with the Warehouse Associates. Responsible for many of the delegated tasks from the Warehouse Coordinator, based on a hierarchical scale.
- Supervise and coordinate the unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product and the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity. Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all products are properly counted.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Participate in establishing work schedules. Ensure that the schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Maintain product locator system and ensure the optimal utilization of space.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety.
- Direct the operations of the warehouse work team to achieve prescribed objectives. Develop and maintain a productive work team. Apply sound communication and motivational techniques when supervising, counseling and disciplining subordinates.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assure the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories.
- Great organizational skills
- Efficiently able to supervisor a large number of people
- Vast knowledge of the warehouse and product storage
- Previous work experience in this field or one that is closely related.
Compensation depending upon experience
About Peak - Columbia Branch
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals who want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!