As Warehouse Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing the warehouse team. The team performs all raw materials receipts, internal bulk movement, all finished goods shipments and customer order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess energetic positivity and have a demonstrable track record of achievement in a leadership role.
- Effective scheduling and utilization of hourly labor.
- Objective auditing of own and neighboring departments.
- Provide performance feedback on a regular basis.
- Leadership development.
- Cycle count.
- Ensure day-to-day activities including internal/external customer commitments meet or exceed expectations.
- Achieve proficiency in the primary assignment, and all assignments within the team.
- Outstanding attendance.
- Safety compliance.
- Treat subordinates, peers and superiors with dignity, respect and professionalism to foster mutual trust.
- Train new team members.
- Process adherence and rule compliance.
- Continuous improvement: Kaizen.
- Standardize and sustain work processes by documenting tribal knowledge.
- Involve the team in changes to the work, including goal setting.
- Achieve and improve quality goals.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the factors that impact the team’s quality control.
- Functional competencies in Windows and MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must be able and willing to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Shift start and end times may be variable depending on business needs.
- Must be able and willing to lift 40lb boxes with frequency.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Principles of mathematics.
- Ability to use reason and logic to solve complex problems.
- Lean manufacturing.
- Continuous improvement.
- General understanding of product flow into, within and out of the facility.
$45,000 - $50,000