PW Production Services
Under the direction of the Area Manager, the Warehouse Lead is responsible for supervising all activities of an assigned work team on a shift basis by directing and assisting Associates in the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of customer product in a manner consistent with service and cost objectives.
- Ability to perform the same work duties as those supervised or performs more difficult or skilled tasks or assists in their performance.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area; ensure all security policies and procedures are followed.
- Follow all policies and procedures.
- Step in to resolve conflicts that may arise between workers on site, and exhibit good sense of judgment to ensure that parties involved are treated fairly without bias.
- Keep accurate records of daily labor logs to ensure workers are paid promptly and accurately.
- Good team skills to be able to work with others.
- Ability to fully carry out instructions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of record keeping.
- Strong mathematical and computer skills.
Tools and Technology Required:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Laptop computers
$14.00 / hour
About PW Production Services
We are a third party laborer that partners with warehouses throughout the Charleston area to assist with labor needs as it relates to loading and unloading product.