CAP Hardware Supply
Our facility is looking for hardworking warehouse associates to join our growing team and help us get orders out to our customers on time. You’ll be responsible for organizing inventory, preparing orders for shipment, creating customer invoices, inspecting packages for damage, and reporting your findings to the warehouse manager, and keeping the floor clean. The ideal candidate is a capable, reliable professional who enjoys working on their feet and takes pride in their job. If you want flexibility in your workday and this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today!
- Fill and verify customer invoices to ensure they are accurate and clients are satisfied with their order
- Retrieve, packing, and process items to get them ready for shipping on time
- Organize any new inventory the facility receives
- Inspect products for any damage or defects, document your findings, and report them to the warehouse manager
- Ensure the workplace is clean and orderly while complying with all safety regulations
- Must have great time management, organizational, and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Experience using warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks is desired
- Should be comfortable with long hours standing and constantly moving
- Any previous warehouse experience is a bonus
- Ability to lift at last 25 lbs easily with some packages as heavy as 40lbs+.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
$15 - $18 hourly
About CAP Hardware Supply
CAP Hardware Supply is an industrial supply company selling hardware, fasteners, and related items in a Business to Business type setting. We offer many value-added services such as custom packaging of parts for our clients.