Optimized Lighting Co.
The packer performs routine work-station operations to pack and ship fixture components.
- Pack product to packing specifications to ensure the product is not damaged in transit.
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job.
- Perform related duties as needed by supervision.
- Application of general rules to solve problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- High school or GED is preferred.
- 1-year of warehouse or manufacturing assembly line experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow orders, policies, and procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new procedures and products.
- Balance and manage time effectively to meet production schedules.
$18 - $20 hourly
About Optimized Lighting Co.
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.