We are currently searching for a Logistics Intern to add to our energetic and fun team who is extremely reliable, has a positive attitude, is a self-starter and good communicator, has a meticulous eye for organization and detail, and loves working with a team.
The core function of the Logistics associate involves warehouse activities such as pulling and moving furniture, loading our box trucks, putting away décor items and going out on jobs to help transport furnishings between the warehouse and homes we stage. This position involves moving furniture and other warehouse projects. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly, up to 75 lbs occasionally, and up to 100 lbs rarely.
We are a small business so every day is a little bit different. Everyone jumps in to help out wherever needed. We have a great team of intelligent, motivated people from very different backgrounds. Everyone brings different ideas to the table and that is what has helped us form such a great team!
- Full-time position with benefits
- 40 hours per week within the timeframe of Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Benefits include paid holidays, vacation time, sick PTO, health, dental and vision, short term disability, long term disability, and 401k
- Pay: Hourly
- Prompt start time, and commitment and availability to work until the job is done
- Assist with logistics, warehouse operations, decor organization, and some inventory management
- Support designers by helping to keep the decor area clean and organized
- Assist with the installation of furnishings and the move-out of furnishings including, moving furniture, artwork, and décor
- Professional interaction with clients during the installation and move-out process
- Communicate openly and effectively with team members and management to assure smooth and efficient logistics operations
- Assemble new furniture, repair existing furniture
- Help to keep the warehouse organized and clean at all times
Elite Austin will only consider high energy and high integrity people for our team. We are looking for the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Furniture assembly and repair skills; comfortable working with tools a plus (will train as needed)
- Physical ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
- Long hours of standing, moving, bending, and carrying
- Work in warehouse environmental conditions: temperature is of a wide range of degrees
- Ability to withstand high-stress situations and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Apple products and basic computer skills
- Professional appearance and always on time
- Safe and clean driving record
- Must have your own, reliable transportation
- Extremely reliable and show up when scheduled and on time
- Positive attitude, team player, flexible attitude
- Creative problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail, organization, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- High integrity and accountability
- Internally motivated, able to keep busy during slower times
How to apply:
Please submit a copy of your resume as well as an attached cover letter describing why you are interested in working for us.
(Please don't contact our office directly)
About Elite Austin
Elite Austin is a local design company specializing in home staging, furniture rental, and design services.
Please check out our website and social media: