Looking for a housekeeper for light cleaning of an auto parts warehouse. We are seeking candidates who take pride in their work, are reliable and can work independently.
- Maintain safety procedures by handling cleaning equipment and supplies according to company protocols
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming + Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms, break rooms, and other areas + Dust furniture, walls machines, and equipment
- Polish windows and other surfaces as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Reliable with great attendance
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Previous housekeeping experience not required
About Pinnacle -TMS
We are highly focused on growing our business by hiring and developing a highly efficient and productive team. We give potential employees in the community a place where they can grow their skills professionally. We attract only the top talent because we foster a great working environment and a "people before profit" motto.