We are currently seeing full-time Warehouse Associates working in a warehouse environment handling automotive parts. The job can be packaging, wrapping, carrying, lifting, etc.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (with up to 3 mandatory Saturdays)
- 1st: 7am-3:30pm
- 2nd: 4 pm-12:30 am
- Package automotive parts from bulk packs utilizing corrugated cartons, decorative cartons, and poly bags
- Orient parts in packaging per instruction and use void fill to protect
- Follow the instructions of a Line Leader, Supervisor, or Work Order from a Bill of Materials screen
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized
- Must be a team player with a positive outlook
- Ability to stand for the scheduled shift–8 to 10 hours
- Walk long distances if required
- Lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Great attendance
$15.50-$15.65/hr (depending on shift)
About Pinnacle -TMS
We are highly focused on growing our business by hiring and developing a highly efficient and productive team. We give potential employees in the community a place where they can grow their skills professionally. We attract only the top talent because we foster a great working environment and a "people before profit" motto.