Responsible for pulling, packing, and shipping of product. Uses various warehouse equipment, RF units, computer systems, and various types of material handling equipment. Performs other warehouse functions including but not limited to: stocking pack stations with packing supplies and housekeeping. This position processproduct returns, supply inventory and cycle count. They must maintain documentation for all business activities, to include product receipts, shipments, return processing and special project processing. Perform required cycle counts, maintaining an inventory accuracy of 98% or higher. May also be required to replenish the active flow rack and pallet locations daily. Unload inbound containers, validating receipt and put-away of inbound merchandise. Pick/Pack 3PL and/or Fulfillment orders, ship orders via multi-carrier shipping stations, product returns, supply inventory and cycle count.
• Pick items from various locations to fill customer orders.
• Replenish primary bin locations.
• Ship utilizing multi-carrier software or carrier specific systems.
• Process all 3PL orders in carrier software.
• Responsible for pulling, packing, and shipping of product.
• Return items to designated primary bins.
• Operate multiple types of warehouse equipment and forklifts (sit-down, stand-up and cherry-picker)
• Open bulk boxes for processors, and dispose of empty bulk cartons into trash carts.
• Process incoming freight trucks in a timely manner while correctly reporting receipt.
• Complete all paperwork pertaining shipping confirmations, receiving confirmations, open orders and bin replenishments, order check-off, and end of day closing for outbound carriers.
• Use box-cutter to open carton and inner cartons.
• Empty trash cart with corrugate in outdoor receptacle.
• Perform weekly supply inventory and conduct cycle counts as required.
• Maintain inventory accuracy by recording and properly disposing of damaged products, marking each carton with contents and adjusting the bulk area when removing product to replenish active/primary bins.
• Comply with company safety procedures.
• Process cross dock in-bounding, prepare manifest and stage product by delivery destination.
• Apply location placard/barcode to all inbound receipts prior to locating the goods.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school/GED education; 1 Year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Possess the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Possess the ability to write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills:Have ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
Computer Skills:Intermediate computer skills, UPS World Ship and FedEx Ship Manager is a plus.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Demonstrate the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Forklift Certification is a plus.Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand or walk. The employee is frequently required to climb a ladder; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Fulfilltopia Distribution and Logistics
Founded in 2009, by CEO (Eric Brown). An ecommerce 3rd party fulfillment organization.