Entry level position with development gateway into multiple career paths of either a Carpenter OR Lead Mitigation Technician. This position will provide the opportunity for exposure to learn and develop several desirable skills for your future career.
As the Warehouse Lead, you assist in a wide array of assignments enabling the team as a whole to put our best foot forward. From keeping the warehouse organized so our Techs can perform their duties to delivering needed tools or materials out to the field to assist our Carpenters complete their days objective. YOU will be a pivotal part of the team helping us reach our collective goals.
What a day can look like…
- Keep back of the warehouse yard neat and tidy, from keeping it free of trash to organizing the vehicles parked back
- Keep the warehouse neat and tidy, from organizing dehumidifiers & air movers, to stocking an order of supplies that come in, to sweeping the floors.
- Keep the office area of the building clean from vacuuming the carpets, disposing of trash receptacles, & cleaning the restrooms.
- Deliver needed materials or tools to the field when our team is in a pinch.
- Ability to be flexible within your work day
- Positive attitude that no job is to big or too small
- Desire to help people
- Basic knowledge of:
General repairs/maintenance work
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle is required
- Knowledge on how to use a forklift
- Ability to lift upto 75bs
$18 - $20 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
Why You Should Apply:
- You’re looking for a job that can lead to future growth
- You're looking for a company that appreciates your hard efforts
- You're looking for a company that wants Success for you as bad as you want it for yourself AND will help you get there