Paramount Depot is hiring a Warehouse Associate! Apply today!
Receive dock deliveries.
- Loading/unloading trucks, pallets and dollies.
- Prepare and package outbound shipments.
- Report all merchandise discrepancies.
- Participate in the physical inventory of merchandise.
- Verify vendors packing slip information against all physical shipment counts and issue purchase orders.
- Perform all activities according to established safety standards and report all safety hazard immediately.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of personnel, vendor and merchandise movement and assure security over all company assets.
- Comply and enforce company policies, procedures, regulations and good housekeeping performance at all times.
- Perform all essential job functions without posing a direct threat of harm to yourself or others.
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus
- Familiarity with warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks is preferred
- Job seekers should have good physical stamina and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Needs to be able to lift at least 25lbs
- Excellent time management and communication skills, and organizational skills are required
About Paramount Depot
Paramount Depot has been a leading wholesale supplier of building materials and services to major home builders and construction contractors since 2005.
Sourced globally, we manufacture and import directly cabinetry, granite, quartz, flooring, plumbing accessories, and lighting fixtures.
There is no middle man!
Along with our own brands, we distribute many nationally recognized products including Masonite, Seagull Lighting, Moen, Huntington Brass, Bravura, Liberty Hardware, Frigidaire, and Deltana among others, all at below-market prices.
Our commitment is to provide the highest level of Honesty, Integrity, and Teamwork at the most competitive prices available.
Come join our team!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance