Ever Boots Corporation
We are currently looking for a warehouse associate who can perform an array of functions that may include receiving and shipping. Picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Unloading containers, lifting boxes up to 50lb.
This will be a full-time position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18 per hour
- 9 am to 5 pm, Starting hour can be adjusted within an hour
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Unload Containers
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages and retouch returns
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate a forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
- Familiar with shipping software systems
- Positive attitude and ability to perform an individual task in a timely manner
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift experience
- Basic Computing and Applications
- Customer service
- Pallet jack
About Ever Boots Corporation
Ever Boots was created based on the philosophy of providing boots that are held accountable for their Quality, Durability, and Affordability. Our goal was to design a pair of boots that meet the needs of the consumer, and on top of that, everlasting.