This is a full time opportunity to work for our professional home staging company in the Atlanta market. We are seeking a full-time employee with professional furniture moving experience (warehouse, loading/unloading and placement into project home) and will also need experience with driving moving trucks for approximately 30 - 40 hour work week.
Disclaimer: Please do not apply if you do not have furniture moving and property staging experience. Warehouse experience only will not be considered.
Who you are:
You are a team player with great furniture moving and careful handling skills, ideally worked in a Warehouse and Logistics setting/environment and have excellent customer care and service skills.
As a professional experienced Mover/Driver, you will be assigned a team member/partner. Together you will provide a world class customer service experience in the handling of our installs and removal of inventory in Residential properties. You are handling and maintaining our furniture and decor inventory and entrusted to keep it in excellent condition. You will be working closely with our Designers and entrusted with careful handling and maintaining all the inventory.
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack the staging items
- Greet customers upon arrival and complete a walk-through of the premises
- Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortably interact with customers and our Design Team
- Assist with truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
- Share responsibility with the Logistic team in accurately completing paperwork
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Background check and work history required
- Experienced professional Furniture Mover
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Experience with furniture assembly and minor repairs
- Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs. or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Good hand-eye coordination
Full time employee: Approx. 30-40h/week, we are growing.
$12 -15 an hour (depending on experience)
We are one of the top Home Staging companies in the Metro Atlanta Market. We are committed to providing our customers with an excellent end-to-end client experience and are looking for devoted individuals to join our team. We are a small company of around 12 employees and are looking for an ideal fit to join us!