We are looking for a warehouse worker to assist our Warehouse Manager with our warehouse operations and activities. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
This position will be about 50% of warehouse time and 50% of delivery time, therefore, you will need a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Receive and process customer materials and company supplies that arrive from carriers
- Perform inventory audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Perform routine vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Repair equipment that has become damaged
- Deliver and unload materials to job sites
- Clean equipment that arrives from job sites
- Assist the warehouse manager with other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record (you will be driving our vehicles)
- Ability to obtain a chauffeurs license within 30 days
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Perfect attendance record
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Positively Impacting Lives together to our customers and each other.