Giving Tree Realty
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Track record of closing $20+ million a year
$250,000 - $500,000 commission only
About Giving Tree Realty
Giving Tree Realty was recently honored to receive the coveted "Best Places to Work" award! Tremendous opportunity to join a firm that is truly a family of caring individuals! We are a truly unique company who's Values are based on a foundation of GIVING BACK to the community.
Giving Tree Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate firms in the Carolinas. We donate a portion of every real estate transaction to a local charity or non-profit organization. When you choose to work with us, you instantly become part of our good works.