Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, leader to help support a prominent real estate brokerage. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and supporting the small business initiatives of the real estate agents in the office. This person is driven, energized by investing in people, and believes numbers drive every decision. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply!
Your primary activities that will drive your greatest results:
- Oversee reception and additional staff as needed.
- Collaborate with the Owner and CEO to plan for Market Center profitability.
- Collaborate with the Owner and CEO to build strong systems that enable the CEO to regularly conduct recruiting appointments.
- Help to construct projections in appointments, gross, net, and profit. Regularly communicate actual numbers. Support the team in identifying solutions if actual results are not in alignment with goals.
- Contribute to the company’s value package and communications of value.
- Use the projection tool to monitor the Company Dollar received and pending.
- Collaborate with the Company leadership team to conduct Career Growth Initiative conversations with associates to ensure they stay on track to achieve their goals.
- Consult with associates on shared business-building fundamentals.
- Build and lead a powerful staff.
- Lead support and operational systems that empower associate businesses.
- Introduce new products/services to associates.
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked.
- Implement full charge bookkeeping (A/R and A/P).
- Oversee purchasing (supplies and equipment).
- Complete weekly soft closes and communicate key numbers, any anticipated challenges, and any opportunities to celebrate with the rest of the Company leadership team.
- Complete accurate banking and accounting.
- Complete monthly closes and transmits monthly data on time.
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment and technology.
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Humble, hungry, smart
- High level of integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic, supportive leader
- People-oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Growth-oriented and learning based
- Strong working financial knowledge
- Detailed oriented
- Technologically savvy
- 1+ years of industry, administrative, or leadership experience
$50,000 - $75,000 + bonus opportunity
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams DRIVE was launched in December of 2017. Our Market Center initially started with 84 agents and has grown to over 190. In our first year alone, we closed 1,061 units for $214,237,696 in volume. Our vision is to cultivate the number one Keller Williams office in the world through genuine relationships, unparalleled service, abundant giving, and the open exchange of ideas. We are growth-oriented by wielding cutting-edge technology and training but also by cultivating a supportive, family-first culture.