Do you ever dream of owning your own company? Working for a 100% ESOP company allows employees an opportunity to own shares of the company simply by coming to work and doing their best!
Hyspeco is looking for an energetic VMI Specialist to join our exceptional ParkerStore team in Peoria, IL.
Growing your career as a Full-Time VMI Specialist is an amazing opportunity to develop competitive skills. If you are strong in teamwork, communication and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of VMI Specialist at Hyspeco today!
- Communicates with clients regularly and builds client relationships that result in high service level and great client experience.
- Curiously identifies opportunities with existing clients; asks effective questions in order to effectively problem solve for clients. Ask for referrals for new opportunities for route growth.
- Manages the inventory of clients as well as what is taken from the warehouse to be sold to clients. Communicates regularly with the warehouse manager and account manager on discrepancies in inventory counts.
- Communicates with the CSR’s daily in order to enter orders and sales activity information and to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures/processes.
- Customer/Client focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time management.
- Communication proficiency.
- Teamwork orientation.
- Technical capacity.
- Must have and maintain, a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn and work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
- Willing to gain knowledge of company products.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco, Inc. is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for the design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.