WizeHire is on a mission to make hiring more approachable for busy small business leaders. We are looking for a multi-disciplinary designer to join us for a full-time summer internship. You'll translate dense hiring concepts into approachable and visually appealing design assets. We are an early-stage, high-growth company with a big vision. This is an opportunity to have a strong influence in the early stages of development of our brand and voice.
- Work on a variety of design challenges across multiple mediums, online and in real life.
- Collaborate with other creatives, our product team and marketing team to establish our brand and achieve key business goals.
- Learn and push our brand guidelines forward.
- Help our social team by finding clever ways to illustrate and break down dense topics relating to: emotional intelligence, managing people, and small business leadership.
- If you're into video, advise us on graphics and audio and visual styling.
- You want to understand your user or audience. You ask questions to understand our customer's challenges and desires.
- You're interested in psychology and how humans make decisions online.
- You strive to connect emotionally with your storytelling and your work. You're likely familiar with storytelling frameworks.
- Adobe CC experience.
- Comfortable working in a supportive but independent remote work environment.
- You have high standards. You expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Community-oriented. You want your work to have a large impact on important problems.
$15 per hour
With WizeHire, bringing on an experienced recruiting team is one click away. We offer a month-to-month service that provides small business owners with search-optimized job ads, a dedicated virtual recruiting team and all the software tools needed to make a great hire. Our customers range from small businesses that we’ve seen grow for years to entrepreneurs making their first hire. Over one thousand small businesses trust WizeHire to help them build a great team.