We are looking for a Virtual Assistant Team Manager (VATM) who will be part of our Operations Team.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the entire VA (Virtual Assistant) Team
- Track and report all high-level processes, performance numbers, and team information to EOM (Executive Operations Manager) on a weekly basis
- Manage team members' time off requests while ensuring sufficient coverage
- Determine when hiring is necessary based on business volume
- Keep all team communication consistent with clear documentation on processes and procedures
- Conduct semi-monthly team meetings, and establish attendance requirements and topics
- Collaborate with the operations management team on systems and processes that require improvement
- Receive and deliver performance feedback to team members
- Audit weekend business submissions
- Develop and oversee team coaching and training to ensure the growth of service, quality of work, and overall efficiency
- Outbound recruiting and outsourcing international talents.
- Screen/interview candidates and provide feedback/recommendations
- Collaborate with management on all US and international job postings
- Curate and manage a reward/recognition strategy for team members to continuously achieve company goals and expectations
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, and values of the organization
Preferred but not required knowledge:
- Real Estate Transaction Coordination process, Home Warranty, Google Suite, OTC (OpenToClose), AttractZen or other CRMs, Online Form Software (ex. PaperForm), Slack, WizeHire, GoodHire, OpenTimeClock, and Trello, Trainual, Loom, Wise.
You will excel in this job if:
- You provide stellar customer service and are a solution-oriented person.
- You have experience in real estate, HR, or management.
- You like to work in a team environment where your input is appreciated.
- You are a driven, organized leader who is ready to join a fast-paced, fun team.
- You are an extremely detail-oriented, organized, get-it-done type of person.
- You take pride in accuracy and efficiency.
- You are proficient in documenting and creating SOPs for new processes.
- You are diligent and superb at handling details.
- You enjoy learning - a learning-based mindset is key and critical.
- You excel at managing a large volume of tasks.
- You are punctual, timely, and have a sense of urgency.
- You are receptive to feedback and growth-oriented.
- You maintain a pleasant and polite demeanor at all times.
- You can work full-time (40 hours/week) Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm US Central Time.
- You are amenable to working some weekends and holidays when needed.
- You are comfortable working in a growing business environment where priorities can change quickly.
1. Send a link with a short intro video of yourself (2-3mins) and mention “Echo the Panda” in your video. Address the following:
> Tell us about yourself.
> Why are you the right person for this position?
> Why do you want to work for Empower Transactions?
2. Attach any written references/reviews available
Compensation: $7 - $9/hr
Important (Please read):
- If you are not managing a team of VAs and not just going to outsource this job to your people, please apply.
- If you are not already working full-time with a client, and not just looking to add clients to earn more, please apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
$7 - $9 hourly
About Empower Transactions
We are the team that solves the Admin equation of Residential Real Estate. The Empower team realized that the majority of Realtors enjoy working with clients to help them buy and sell properties while they are not fond of doing paperwork. With this in mind, we created Empower. We save Realtors time during the contract to close and listing processes so they can focus on building relationships and increasing sales. Working at Empower is fun, fast-paced and rewarding.