Our company is growing and we are looking for an experienced virtual assistant to help us stay organized, handle fast-paced projects with a smile, and provide high-quality work under pressure. The successful candidate will have some remote administrative support experience, a positive problem-solving attitude, and superb customer service and communication skills. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Complete additional administrative tasks such as light bookkeeping, online research, and data entry when requested
- Oversee email management duties - writing, proofreading, and sending, as well as updating contact lists when required
- Organize and post to social media accounts, and perform simple website changes, such as updating FAQs on Wordpress sites, blogs, or other platforms
- Screen, answer, and return phone calls in a professional manner
- Manage calendar tasks such as scheduling meetings, rescheduling, and confirmation of meetings
- Must be productive in a home office/virtual office environment with a reliable internet connection and proficiency with remote or cloud-based tools such as instant messaging, Skype, Zoom, and Google Suite
- Excellent time-management, organization skills, customer service, and communication skills, both written and verbal, are critical
- Advanced computer proficiency, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is desired
- High school diploma or equivalent is needed; some college is an asset
- Years of experience (1-2) as an administrative assistant, personal assistant, office assistant, or executive assistant is necessary
11 - 17 hourly
About Waymaker Mortgage
At Waymaker Mortgage, we believe in providing the most simple and enjoyable mortgage experience available with cutting-edge technology and a personalized human touch. Our vision is to serve 25,000 families in achieving their American dream of homeownership by 2025. We are committed to our clients and referral partners in these three vital areas:
1. You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
2. You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 150 steps involved in every loan. There's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often challenges that come along. Our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
3. You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!