Ancient City Real Estate
Our agency is currently offering exciting opportunity for motivated individuals having a passion for videography / photography.
Videography/ Photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important is to stand out. In the age of social media, Facebook, Twitter and mobile devices, having the best pictures can make all the difference.
We are seeking someone who has a gift and a real passion for all things videography / photography. For this position we value people who are thorough and detailed-oriented, creative, organized, conscientious, enjoy working with others and are great team players.
A proficiency and expertise in taking photographs, video and drone footage is a must as well as uploading, editing and creating marketing materials at the office. The saying ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ is perhaps more relevant in our industry than any other. The best visual representation of our properties is critical in order to best market and sell the homes in our portfolio.
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online marketing and print needs of Realtors and their Brokerage firm
- Meet brokers/clients on site and perform photo session
- Label and upload images to our in-house studio, the same day of the shoot
- Take photo shoots of interior space of residences – common room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc., and show the flow of the space
- Ensure good photo composition, angles and positioning of the space taken
- Be available for multiple shoots a week
- Have a strong real estate portfolio
- Photography of real estate properties
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and watermarks
- Video real estate properties
- Edit videos for web content with navigation structures and text/graphic overlays
- Help homeowners stage their homes to achieve the best visual results
- Training real estate agents on taking photos, video, and basic manipulation
- Assistance with web marketing tools and social media
- Possess a good driving record and reliable transportation
- Own a reliable computer and smart phone, and have high speed Internet connection
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Maintaining tact, finesse, discretion and empathy for the client’s concerns in sometimes stressful situations
- Good computer skills are a must including high technical proficiency in computing, multiple software platforms and mobile technology
- Have an eye when it comes to color, luminosity balance and overall photographic quality
- Real Estate Photography Experience is a plus, but we will train the right person
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting, video equipment
- Be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience (or nearing completion of a degree)
- Able to work during regular business hours but also be flexible to accommodate homeowners
- Be comfortable working with many different kinds of people
- Able to take constructive feedback and make adjustments
About Ancient City Real Estate
Local team of 14 (and growing) fun, friendly and passionate agents. Led by top 1% of Real Estate Agents in the country and awarded by local and regional for being the BEST! We aim to deliver exceptional service and exceed our client's expectations at every step in the transaction!