Videographer/Photographer for Creative Content and Listings Media
Work for an industry leading luxury real estate company based in the heart of Silicon Beach. With a focus on technology and innovation, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve. We understand that it’s not only ‘what we say’ but ‘how we say it’ - and using pioneering software and cutting-edge strategies, we have paved the way on how we deliver our value to our clients. As one of the top real estate teams in the country, we recognize that we must constantly be ‘leveling-up’ our creative content strategy.
As the in-house Videographer/Photographer, you will be filming and shooting new content and delivering it on a daily/weekly basis to the Marketing Director and/or CEO. Utilizing new creative ideas and existing media assets, you will work closely with the CEO and Marketing Department to consistently create and publish compelling, fun, polished media content - videos, teasers, trailers, mash-ups, still imagery, social reels, live events, talk shows, etc. - all with the goal of those assets going ‘viral’ and/or greatly increasing audience engagement across all online platforms.
- Craft compelling, creative stories through artistic and technical filmmaking decisions, relating to video composition, lighting, camera operation, use of dialogue, and post-production editing using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Receive the overall vision for each project from the CEO and/or Marketing Director and help to achieve the final video product through open-minded collaboration and the technical film/editing skill set to create fun, compelling, and polished content.
- Brainstorm and help to develop new fun ideas for creative content - local communities, current real estate market, team members achievements, contests/give-a-ways, upcoming events, educational, etc.
- Create a strong, polished video aesthetic for our team, where all video content that we publish achieves an overall branded ‘look and feel’ so our videos become instantly recognizable.
- Use stylized editing techniques to create viral, humorous, intriguing, video content that demands attention.
- Shoot and deliver professional-grade Photography Galleries for all of our real estate listings.
- Shoot and deliver professional-grade Property Video Tours for all of our real estate listings.
- Through experience, technical skill, and artistic ability, produce strongly composed photos of the entire property.
- Using Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC, produce inspiring and compelling home images that achieve a rich, enhanced coloring feel, while remaining realistic.
- Achieve a strong and consistent post-edit ‘company aesthetic’ so all property images we publish are recognizable.
Must provide link to portfolio or work samples of Photography/Video in resume or cover letter. Please also provide your LINKEDIN profile.
- Professional-level proficiency in all aspects of Video Production and Photography - using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, primarily Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom.
- Proven filmmaking + video production ability - MUST be able to provide examples of work showcasing your talents.
- High-level post-production editing skills, in both Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop/Lightroom to ensure you possess the necessary skills to produce professional-grade media content.
- Must have your own camera equipment, be well-trained on its functionality, and understand how to utilize its settings/features to create compelling media.
- Must have your own MacBook Pro for editing purposes.
- Possess strong music/audio skills and decision making so our videos deliver strong and exciting audio experiences.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle for transportation as you will be traveling constantly to capture content.
- Must be a United States citizen and be able to provide proof you are eligible to legally work in the United States.
- Must possess a College Degree from a Filmmaking, Photography, or Art program OR have the proper technical abilities to deliver professional-grade media content.
- Preferred - the ability to create animated motion graphics using Adobe After Effects.
- Be a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, creative thinker.
- Reliable work ethic.
- Fully committed to helping the company grow.
- Diligent and passionate about producing impressive work.
- Take pride in what you create.
$45,000 - $50,000 (Commensurate with experience)
About Fineman Suarez
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, our company is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.