Lisa Sisko Team - Keller Williams Greater Cleveland
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about video and dedicated to a semester or summer of opportunity. If that sounds like you, our top producing real estate team needs your help creating, filming, editing and sharing video content with our clients and online!
We currently do 2 videos per month and would like to increase that to 4 per month in addition to documenting our annual client events. Internship may be paid according to experience.
- Transport, set-up and operate your own production equipment
- Assist with staging and set preparation as needed
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders and other production equipment
- Edit the video while ensuring the look and feel are consistent with our team's brand / style guidelines and represent us in a thoughtful and relatable way
- Share video content on youtube, social media and various other sites
- Technologically savvy team player
- Attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to provide technical support at short notice
- Strong communication skills
- Video production and editing equipment skills
- Experience with video-editing software like iMovie or equivalent
- Portfolio of work / projects
About Lisa Sisko Team - Keller Williams Greater Cleveland
The Lisa Sisko Team is a highly motivated, aggressive and spiritually guided team of individuals who are committed to servicing our clients beyond their own expectations. We have been in business for over twelve years and our agents sell 6 times more homes in a third of the time than the average agent. We move fast and are growing fast!