NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
Looking to hire a full time Videographer/Editor.
- The videographer/editor position will oversee the creative process as it relates to production, story telling and video editing.
- Responsible for all of the technical tasks related to production and post-production.
- Creator of videos that are aligned with branding and social media programs across all platforms.
Please upload your resume here and do not call me directly as the human resources department will be contacting all applicants directly.
- Unique ability to communicate content to an audience so that it is impactful and inspiring
- Intimate knowledge of social media, audience engagement, and share-worthy content
- Work with the social team to grow Youtube content and Facebook pages by curating, editing, and optimizing videos for success
- Quickly iterate off of successful videos
- Reframe various media for different social channels (ie. adapt Facebook videos for Youtube and vis versa)
- Keen awareness of how an audience receives and reacts to videos and information
- Assist with pre-production brainstorming, concept, and scriptwriting alongside Danette May
- Utilizes music and sound design to help communicate a story
- Editing with layers and matte keys with speed and efficiency
- Works in a collaborative post-production environment with tight and changing deadlines
- Operates video cameras, on location in the production of professional pre-recorded programming
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of all equipment
- You have a passion for social media and video production and editing
- You have exciting and creative video content that you are excited to share with us
- You are experienced working as a freelancer and own equipment such as a camera, microphones, and lights but you are looking for a permanent position with added perks of benefits and a great team of individuals you can get to know
- You're comfortable being a one-person team
- You enjoy being organized and handling all steps of the production process from shooting to editing
- You're known for being detail-oriented and rarely let things fall through the cracks. You can work independently and think quickly on your feet
- $50 for the 2 hour shooting
About NAAAM Real Estate, LLC
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located on Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.