Levin Rinke Realty
The Videographer will be responsible for managing, filming, and overseeing the production, including editing a variety of short-form and long-form video projects to support the brokerage’s growing marketing department and its agents
The Videographer will manage projects from inception to completion and will work within a small marketing team and perform the necessary tasks to deliver high-quality, attractive, and consistent video assets and marketing materials.
- Record videos and capture and archive footage, edit and finalize videos according to the planned filming schedule. Download and organize footage into an external drive.
- Partner closely with the Director of Marketing and Creative Director regarding workflow, priorities, challenges, successes, or any other information necessary to ensure that best practices are followed.
- Set up and tear down lights, cameras, and audio equipment according to the planned filming for the day and the Creative Director’s instructions.
- Format cards, and securely put away equipment appropriately at the end of the day.
- Track milestones and progress to provide marketing leadership with updates as campaigns and projects progress.
- Develop and maintain a healthy working relationship with different departments within the company to ensure a smooth efficient workflow.
- 2+ years of experience capturing video assets and editing them to completion in a fast-paced, service-oriented work environment where attention to detail and communication are especially important, ideally in a real-estate brokerage environment.
- Superior competency in capturing and editing a wide variety of footage in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Multimedia production, scheduling, and modern marketing tactics, technologies, and digital project management tools.
- At least a cursory understanding of digital, TV, radio, and out-of-home media buys, and marketing technology platforms.
- Ability to oversee, and execute growth, through multiple points of contact and employees.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Levin Rinke Realty
Levin Rinke Realty is the #1 independent real estate company in the greater Pensacola area. If you are a creative professional with a passion for collaboration, this fast-growing company believes in the power of marketing, educating, and investing in our community. We are proud to be a local company with a stunning workspace and opportunities for career growth!