The Nunnelley Team
Do you dream of creating videos that reach thousands and truly inspire? Are you passionate about telling a compelling story with stunning visuals? Are you a confident team player who is resilient and humble when it comes to constructive criticism and feedback? This may be the perfect job for you!
We’re looking for an experienced videographer capable of capturing our mission on screen in a variety of ways for a wide audience. We need someone who is flexible, dedicated to working for a greater purpose, and happy to work with others to establish goals and get the job done. No task is too small for you and no revision too tedious as you plan, film, and edit videos that inspire people to find a deeper meaning for their lives.
Our ideal candidate maintains their own video and audio recording equipment, has experience using video editing software and enjoys presenting a complete, polished project on deadline. Since we commonly use these videos on social media for promotion, it is important that the product we deliver meets the client’s specifications. We are super excited to find a person for our team! Candidates with experience in photography and graphic design are preferred.
- Record video using professional equipment
- Post-production video editing
- Set-up lighting and audio equipment
- Maintain equipment
- Will work hard to make high-quality videos that serve their intended purpose for the intended audience
- Genuine desire to receive feedback and improve; hunger for best practices and will effectively incorporate them into video
- Professional conduct both in the office and on set; able to empathize with our audience and reach them effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Part-time and Full-time positions available
- Associate degree or schooling in a relevant field is a plus
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience using professional recording equipment
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Animation design skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Technical skills
$30,000 - $60,000
About The Nunnelley Team
The Nunnelley Team’s mission is to modernize and improve the experience of buying and selling by cultivating a client/Realtor relationship through collaboration, innovation, and integrity.
- We're committed to providing the highest level of service by being solution-based, and always meeting our client’s needs.
- We're always available – though never at the expense of our own mental/physical/spiritual health
- We offer unparalleled marketing exposure through a large network of connections
- We hold ourselves accountable in everything we do
- We work as a team, support each other, and are open and honest in all transactions
- We embrace change and are committed to excellence
- We respect the thoughts and time of those around us
- We seek to edify, motivate and inspire others
- We are well balanced with our commitments, temperaments, and actions
- “We strive to be at the top, but together, and never alone.”