Justin Havre & Associates
Justin Havre & Associates is looking for a creative, driven and professional videographer and editor to undertake various projects in and around Calgary.
You will work with colleagues to perform the following work, as required:
- Create, record and edit material for publishing and distribution for both digital media and social media channels
- Transport, set up and competently operate production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props and microphones for location
- Edit and assemble final visual / audio program material; ensure consistency and relevancy to the brand; monitor technical quality of the final product
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders and other production equipment
- Participate and support the team throughout the planning and production process, providing professional input as required
- Assist with ad copy for scripts
- Assist with websites and blog posts, as well as social media posting
- Own the proper video equipment and editing software
- Perform some photography duties
- Travel to shoot sites to obtain material (Red Deer and Sylvan Lake mostly), interviewing local business owners, events, programs, etc.
- Complete the questions and assessment that will be emailed to you
About Justin Havre & Associates
Justin Havre & Associates - Driven by unwavering passion and teamwork, we will constantly strive through innovation, integrity and the ethical values required to achieve our vision. In doing this, we will deliver excellence in every aspect of our Real Estate Team and meet or exceed our commitments to the many clients we serve. All of our long-term goals and loyalty that lie within will be molded by the set of core values that are shared by each and every associate.