Workman Success Systems
You will be responsible for planning and organizing all aspects pertaining to media production including photography, AV for live events, studio work, live streaming, webinars, etc.
Primary roles will include management of video production for online, live courses, live events, and marketing content; including (but not limited to) production, lighting, staging, design, audio/visual direction, and editing in a variety of media.
In this position, you will create top-tier video content for product launches, promotions, and social campaigns in partnership with the internal product and marketing team. In this role, you will create and execute high-quality content from concept through completion all while being respectful to specific timelines, budgets, and project scopes.
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot media equipment
- Oversee upgrades and maintenance of equipment, and makes assessments for quality, price and support of inventory
- Produce and edit interactive and/or streaming videos for teaching and marketing
- Maintain shared media storage and asset archives
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to market and promote new and existing programs and services to internal and external customers through studio and field-based video production
- Assist in the development of scripts and storyboards with marketing and product teams
- Direct and guide production and post-production efforts
- Manage outside resources, including vendors and freelancers
- Develop and organize timelines, task plans, staffing requirements, and financial and technical resources necessary to execute creative concepts
- Manage multiple on-site studio spaces.
- Keep an inventory of current equipment and understand best practices for shipping equipment to events and other related logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related area or equivalency (2 years related work experience may be substituted for 1 year of education)
- Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a team-based, fast-paced atmosphere with high standards for quality, accuracy, and innovation
- Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques as video production standards and workflows evolve in an effort to remain relevant and effective in video communication
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously with great efficiency and attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some nights/weekends as needed
- Attention to detail is a necessity
- A successful individual in this position will exemplify Workman Success Systems' core values of integrity, vision, passion, and persistence. We have a need for creative, proactive, and diverse team members with a wide scope of knowledge
- Experience telling complex stories in simple ways
- Event audiovisual experience
- Experience dealing with customers/clients at various levels in a helpful and positive manner
- Expert experience with video editing software, preferably Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of live production video equipment, ideally Black Magic Design products
- Must be able to operate a basic camera and microphone equipment
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, and Audition
- Animation abilities are a plus
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly (DOE)
About Workman Success Systems
We are Workman Success Systems, a family-owned, family-values company dedicated to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. We work hard as a team to change the lives of those around us. Our commitment to excellence is why we have grown so rapidly in our short six years and why we continue to expand all across the country.
We choose to be happy, communicate openly and honestly, have and share a vision, always have integrity, live with passion, live freely, show gratitude, and persist until we succeed!
Come work for an innovative company that is focused on success and growth. We work hard, but know how to have fun, too. Join the Workman Success family today!