We are looking for our next Club Wealth Videographer and Video Editing Assistant!
MON-FRI. NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS!
We are seeking a professional candidate who possesses expertise in all phases of Videography with an emphasis on post-production and editing.
We are hiring those who are committed to excellence, are team players, and are willing to ask for help when needed. Must be self-motivated.
The role requires an eye for good composition as well as empathetic communication skills with talent and staff. The ability to work hand in hand with senior team members to conceptualize, storyboard, organize and capture footage for various events is a critical skill.
The ideal candidate will be detail and deadline-oriented and be an exceptional multi-tasker.
Please include some sample work and a detailed list of the equipment that you use in your cover letter.
- Conceptualize and film complex, innovative video productions in a fast-paced work setting
- Complete post-production processes including sound mixing, sound effects design, and color grading
- Determine camera and lens selection, along with camera angles, placement, and movement to ensure a high-quality, cinematic feel
- Possesses a full understanding of on-set production, including lighting, direction, and set design
- Provide clear, professional direction for on-camera talent on set
- Works under deadlines to produce high-quality deliverables
- The ability to make long-form videos and pull short clips for engaging short-form video content compatible with social media platforms
- Keep informed of current industry trends and equipment to keep the company up to date with the industry
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with an emphasis in Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Bridge, Audition, DaVinci Resolve, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
- Hardware: Experience with video equipment, various camera, and lighting rigs, PC computer environment, Stationary lighting systems, and setups, the off-camera flash system
- Will need to be able to work in the studio or on location and provide cinematic shooting composition styles
- Drone and photography experience a plus but not required
- Looks for and seek opportunities for improvement and acts on them
- Proven ability for high-quality video storytelling
- Knowledge of current developments in the field of media communications
- Have a creative mindset in determining conceptual outcomes for media projects that achieve strategic goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses a strong work ethic and a desire to collaborate in a team environment
- Works quickly and efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to travel for two major events per year (1 week each - around April/May and Nov)
*Must be willing to travel 2 weeks out of the year and potential local travel throughout year.
$17 - $22 hourly,DOE
About Club Wealth
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals, and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. As a member of our Tech team, you will help support the growth of our company by creating processes that reduce redundancies and help our clients build effective and efficient systems to grow their business.