Homestead & Co
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Shoot, edit and customize videos
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
About Homestead & Co
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.