GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels and Resorts has an opportunity to join our leadership team as the Vice President of Benefits, People, and Culture. Bring your passion for people to our team! The primary purpose of the Vice President, Human Resources is to provide leadership and guidance to the organization. Human Resources functions include talent management, organizational development, employee relations, on-boarding, off-boarding, performance management, training, staff development initiatives, policy administration, and compensation and benefits.
This is a hybrid role in office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday while remote Monday and Friday.
- Implement and coordinate effective human resource management systems, processes, and standards in accordance with business strategies and in accordance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Participate in business planning and strategic direction with leaders.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the field, assisting with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to execute the organization’s Core Values, long-term mission, and goals.
- Explore and act on initiatives that drive equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity.
- Provide counsel on employee relations issues and partner with corporate legal when necessary.
- Evaluate and oversee processes and procedures, including leveraging technology, to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- 5 + years of progressive human resources leadership experience
- Hospitality experience preferred but not required
- SHRM Certification preferred but not required
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels & Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.