- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., PLs) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
The primary responsibility will be recruiting experienced real estate agents for a leading area real estate company. As the primary contact in this role, you will be in charge of offering life changing career opportunities to qualified candidates.
This will include prospecting, presenting and closing prospective candidates.
- Collaborate with top agents on retention and increased productivity
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Attend office daily
- Create qualified prospect lists from existing lists
- Learn sales process
- Utilize dashboards and pipeline to report weekly progress
- Attend weekly leadership meeting to report progress
- Use designed software for presentations
- Understand and execute a “GAP” analysis
- Be able to guide prospects through a complex decision-making process that will include the calculation and presentation of a business case
- Solve problems that hinder the decision
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Excels in living the organization's values
- Recruiting skills are preferred
- Great people skills
Candidates are asked to submit a resume. Preference will be given to candidates with a proven history in recruiting or sales professionals with a proven track record of prospecting, presenting and closing, Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
$90,000 - $100,000+
About RE/MAX Preferred
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!