Hardworking Venue and Catering Sales Specialist Needed!
If you are a hardworking salesperson, looking for a new opportunity in a fun industry with a wonderful company, then we want to hear from you!
If you would like to be a part of a company where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work in expanding our success, then this is the position you have been looking for!
We are an established and successful restaurant, catering company, and event venue, that sells an amazing product, and we cater to high-end customers who want to create that “special event”. We are looking for a top-notch Special Events Sales Representative with passion and heart who would like to join our team and be a part of expanding our success.
1. 75% contribution to Group Health Insurance beginning first full month of your employment. E.g., if you join on August 9 full-time, your coverage will begin on September 1.
2. Seven days of PTO per year
i. You earn one day of PTO for every 8 weeks of work.
ii. You must use all your earned paid time off every calendar year.
iii. Earned paid-time-off has no cash value.
3. Five Federal Holidays off per year: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
4. You can contribute to 401K as soon as you join. After 1 year of the job, we match up to 4%.
Here is the process to apply:
1. Send us BOTH your resume and cover letter stating why you are our ideal Catering and Venue Sales Specialist
2. If selected for interview, be prepared to answer these questions:
a. What is your greatest achievement?
b. What has been your biggest obstacle that you have overcome?
c. Why are you a perfect fit for this position?
We are really looking for a hard worker!
If you are the Venue and Catering Sales Specialist we are looking for, you…
Our ideal Venue and Catering Sales Specialist must be able to work evenings and weekends, enjoy being a team player, have access to reliable transportation, lift 50 pounds, and be able to stand for long periods of time. Experience in private events, weddings, and corporate sales is highly desired. A college degree is preferred.
You are expected to:
We are a full-service Restaurant, Catering Company, and a Venue in business since the year 2002. We are a woman-owned, and minority-owned business. We value Environmental Sustainability and vying to become carbon neutral. Customer experience is paramount for us and we are looking for team members who think the same.